VIP Volleyball is a small volleyball club in East Mesa, Arizona. We travel volleyball all over the country (such as New Orleans, Las Vegas, and most recently Chicago) and within the Arizona Region. Travel volleyball is an expensive activity and families can spend upwards of $8,000 – $10,000 every season to pay for club dues and travel around the country playing competitive volleyball. We are seeking sponsors to help offset this cost and provide improved training facilities and equipment.
Sponsorships will be limited based on space and VIP’s ability to fulfill advertising and marketing obligations to the selected sponsors. Please take this opportunity to decide if your business would like to participate as a sponsor our volleyball club, gain valuable advertising for your business and organization, and provide opportunities to hundreds of young athletes across Arizona.
Upon receiving your application, VIP will be in contact to inform you of your approval status and if approved, you will be provided further instructions on submitting funds, logo, artwork, or other required materials.
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions:
· Approved sponsorships are for a one-year period. Sponsorship funds must be received before a sponsor can be approved and begin advertising.
· Sponsorship levels that include printed advertising on uniforms or practice shirts will be fulfilled at the subsequent print time of those items. For example, if uniforms and t-shirts have already printed, the sponsor logo will be placed on those items the following season.
· VIP reserves the right to approve sponsors that are appropriate for members and their families and deny sponsorship from a business for any reason.
· Sponsor provided banners and other marketing materials must meet the approval of VIP in terms of content, placement, and size. This is to ensure that the content is appropriate and that the facility/ tent can accommodate the size and placement of materials.
· If, for some reason, not enough sponsors sign on for the VIP Media Guide to cover the cost of printing, those sponsor packages will not include advertising in or copies of the Media Guide. If a sponsorship package is purchased after the print deadline or if artwork for the ad is not provided by the print deadline, the ad will not be included.
· Sponsors grant VIP the right to use their company or organization’s name and logo on additional items than what may be listed in the sponsorship packages such as T-shirts, printed club material, newsletters, website, etc.
· Sponsorships are non-transferable.
· VIP members receive a portion of the sponsorship revenue, and they are credited after the sponsor funds are received.
· Sponsors acknowledge that VIP Volleyball, LLC is not a non-profit organization. Sponsorships can be considered a marketing/advertising expense.
· Definition of “prominent location” inside VIP practice facilities, on the website and on uniforms/practice shirts is at the sole discretion of VIP.
· A sponsorship can be revoked without refund if the sponsor performs acts that are deemed detrimental to the reputation of VIP including but not limited to true or alleged illegal activities.